1. Yu, JW; Zeng, F; Wan, Q; et al., Emulation of auditory senses depending on chaotic dynamics of threshold switching memristor, InfoMat 2023, e12458. doi:10.1002/inf2.12458
2. Wan, Q; Zeng, F; Yu, JW; et al., Local Activity in a Self-Assembled Quantum Dot System, Advanced Quantum Technologies 2023, 6(6), 2300021.
3. Yu, JW; Zeng, F; Wan, Q; et al., Memristive structure of Nb/HfOx/Pd with controllable switching mechanisms to perform featured actions in neuromorphic networks, Nano Research 2022, 15 (9), 8410-8418.
4. Wan, Q; Zeng, F; Sun, YM, et al., Memristive Behaviors Dominated by Reversible Nucleation Dynamics of Phase-Change Nanoclusters, Small 2022, 18(11), 2105070.
5. Wan, Q; Zeng, F; Yin, J; et al., Phase-change Nano-clusters Embedded Memristor for Simulating Synaptic Learning. Nanoscale 2019, 11, 5684-5692.
6. Yin, J; Zeng, F; Wan, Q; et al., Adaptive Crystallite Kinetics in Homogenous Bilayer Oxide Memristor for Emulating Diverse Synaptic Plasticity. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, 28, 1706927.
7. Hu, YD; Zeng, F; Chang, CT; et al., Diverse Synaptic Plasticity Induced by Interplay of Ionic Polarization and Doping at Salt-Doped Electrolyte/Semiconducting Polymer Interface. ACS Omega 2017, 2, 746-754.
8. Chang, CT; Zeng, F; Li, JX; et al., Spatial summation of the short-term plasticity of a pair of organic heterogeneous junctions. RSC Adv. 2017, 7, 4017.
9. Chang, CT; Zeng, F; Li, XJ; et al., Simulation of synaptic short-term plasticity using Ba(CF3SO3)2-doped polyethylene oxide electrolyte film. Sci. Rep. 2016, 5, 18915.
10. Dong, WS; Zeng, F; Lu, SH; et al., Frequency-dependent learning achieved using semiconducting polymer/electrolyte composite cells. Nanoscale 2015, 7, 16880 - 16889.
11. Tang, GS; Zeng, F; Chen, C; et al., Programmable complementary resistive switching behaviours of a plasma-oxidised titanium oxide nanolayer. Nanoscale 2013, 5, 422-428.
12. Gao, S; Zeng, F; Li, F; et al., forming-free and self-rectifying resistive switching of the simple Pt/TaOx/n-Si structure for access device-free high-density memory application. Nanoscale 2015, 7, 6031-6038.
13. Li, SZ; Zeng, F; Chen, C; et al., Synaptic plasticity and learning behaviours mimicked through Ag interface movement in an Ag/conducting polymer/Ta memristive system. J. Mater. Chem. C 2013, 1, 5292-5298.
14. Wang, ZS; Zeng, F; Yang, J; et al., Resistive switching induced by metallic filaments formation through poly (3, 4-ethylene-dioxythiophene): poly (styrenesulfonate). ACS Appl. Mater. & Interfaces 2012, 4, 447-453.
15. Zeng, F; Li, SZ; Yang, J; et al., Learning processes modulated by the interface effects in a Ti/conducting polymer/Ti resistive switching cell. RSC Adv. 2014, 4, 14822.
16. Zeng, F; Lu, SH; Li, SZ; et al., Frequency Selectivity in Pulse Responses of Pt/Poly(3-Hexylthiophene-2,5-Diyl)/Polyethylene Oxide + Li+/Pt Hetero-Junction. PLoS ONE 2014, 9, e108316.
17. Wang, ZS; Zeng, F; Yang, J; et al., Reproducible and controllable organic resistive memory based on Al/poly(3,4-ethylene-dioxythiophene):poly(styrenesulfonate)/Al structure. Appl. Phys. Lett. 2010, 97, 253301.
18. Chen, C; Gao, S; Zeng, F; et al., Conductance quantization in oxygen-anion-migration-based resistive switching memory devices. Appl. Phys. Lett. 2013, 103, 043510.
19. Gao, S; Zeng, F; Wang, MJ; et al., Implementation of Complete Boolean Logic Functions in Single Complementary Resistive Switch. Sci. Rep. 2015, 5, 15467.